Tuesday, October 25, 2011

09/8/13 Taichung To Huwei


 Today, I plan to move my motorcycle from Tai Feng, my dorm in Feng Chia University, to the place in  Huwei  where my junior high school friend Ming Hsien Chang lives.
  I was riding my motor from Feng Chia. Follow the Li-Ming Rd. to the end. Across Dadu River through Chung Chang Expressway . And went upon the Bagua Mt. When I got to the top of Bagua Mt., I turned left and went along the line number 139. 

 (1)The main door of National Formosa University
While I was going along this way , the scenery  of my  right side is beautiful! It is  Changhua there. The wide Changhua plain can be seen entirely , downtown, city , farm, and building.
Allegedly , if the weather is well, you can ev en see the Taiwan Ocean. While I was going along this way , the scenery  of my  right side is beautiful! 
It is Changhua there. The wide Changhua plain can be seen entirely , downtown, city , farm, and building. Allegedly , if the weather is well, you can even see the Taiwan Ocean.
(2)The 139 Line
 This way  of Bagua Mt. (line 139) is also the international bicycle path. The lover said because this line is full of every  situation of terrain. If you are fond of riding bicycle, don’t miss this line in Taiwan.
 Arrived Changkong, I turned right to Yuanlin. At the half of the road, there is a site to look down HSR pass.

(3)HSR Looking down on Bagua Mt.



I connected the Tai-line 1 in Yualin, and went toward south. When I came to Choshui River, I selected to go to the Hsilo Bridge. Hsilo Bridge was the longest bridge of Taiwan in the past year. It has vibrant red and magnificent body. It is across the Choshui River, the longest and widest river in Taiwan. It’s too lasting to go through it. Of course, the view of the bridge is also very beautiful and wide.
(4)Hsilo Bridge
 Through the bridge, there is a town name like the bridge - Hsilo. It is the northern town of Yunlin, its rice and oil sauce is famous. You can stay here to take a rest, and try there specialty. Left Hsilo town, kept going toward south, followed the line 145,the next town is my destination - Huwei.
(5) Line 145








No comments:

Post a Comment